Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sup bitchez

So i be chillin at this one event that I am working at. I'm a hot ass bitch, yall mean? So boys be checkin me out like I had Mac & Cheese smothered all over my D's at a fat kid convention. I be workin so hard, but I got this skag on me, yellin n shit, complaining that I'm probably doing a better job than her, but too much of a bitch to actually admit it. This hoe bag was like fifty or 60 or somethin, trying to get all up on my shit cuz she was a stressed out crab and needed a banging or needed to smoke a blunt or SOMETHING!!

 Anyways... At this event, they had OPI Texas nail polish! I became wetter than Raging Waters down below because I was so damn excited. I walked my fine ass over to the booth with my brand new jeans on and new top and I told dem ladies at the booth, "Hi... I love OPI". They replied "You want some". "FUCK YES!" I screamed!  I grabbed three of dem shits and brought them home to show my legendary king boyfriend named Sean. This mofo has his head on straight ya know? He deals with my crazy ass everyday and I love the Lakers now. Andrew Bynum had a HUGE game last night with a double double in the first half... WWWUUUUUUTTTT. Kobe was Kobe, slayin bitches left and right. I wished that bitch that was yellin at me was on the court last night in New Orleans cuz Kobe would have broke that GURLZ ANKLES LOLOLOL. 

So now, I am super happy on this Saturday morning with my new polishes, I'll post pics soon aight? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment