Sunday, April 17, 2011

Flower Power

Sup my fellow nail slaves. These are my bangin spring/summer Flower Power nails dawg!  I started with a base coat of Orly's Bonder, dems iz DANK. Then Sally Hansen Sheer Ivory, WUT. I used tew coats of thats. Over the sheer ivory I put a layer of a pearly white man nail polish, sadly the bottle I used was about 6 years old (WTF IMA NOOB) and the label is all worn off, hella ghetto yall mean? I do know it was a Sally Hansen color. For the cherries and flowers I used my biggest dotter (They need to rename "dotter" STUPID ASS WHITE MAN WORD). I did the Cherries first using China Glaze Salsa. The stems I used a green nail striper  (I bought it to do Harry Potter themed nails.) For the center of the flowers I used a small dotter tip and dunk it in China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, China Glaze Salsa, and Sinful Colors Lets Meet. Now my shit was BANGIN. Now just going around the red yellow and green dots make a flower design.  For the flowers I used Revlon Pink Freeze, Sally Girl Raspberries Pink, Wet & Wild Blazed. Tada, motha fucka!! For some extra flare I panted my middle finger a Bon Bons Pink Glitter color. Finish them of with a nice layer of SV. I'm the shit, I knowz. Holla back at ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment