Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Nail Goodies!


Today I helped my Legendary Grandmother by taking her around town to do her errands. Talk junk about my grandma I'll round house kick you to your moms house. Mostly I offer to take her so I know she isn't careening around town in her tiny green car, which I can tell you, scarier than Binladen stuck in a cage of wild tigers with the tigers balls in a vice grip. Luckily she wanted to go to Michael's, which was MAD close, yay for not dying! . Being the awesome Grandmother she is, she bought me two presents! I have been dying to get my hands on a real paint dotter like all the pro's use. (normally I use a pin stuck in the eraser part of a pencil) I couldn't find them so I ask a girl to help me out. She knew exactly what I was talking about cause she was a nail art freak like me! PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment